CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

THE BIRTHDAY OUTFIT

Somehow I convinced myself that Sarah needed a birthday outfit and I needed to make it. So I have spent the entire day while she was at school making a TuTu, hairbows, flower wand, top, and getting everything hidden. OK....the Tutu is HUGE! I'm a little afraid of it as you can see by how it is taking on its own life form on the play table. The other picture is the outfit put together. I am going to force myself to wait until her birthday on the 16th before I give it to her. She better wear it or I'll freak out!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Look at you! She is going to love it. You've been such a fun mom. I hope you can rub off on me so I can start being nice/fun for these guys.

Cassie said...

I can't wait for the 16th either. Maybe I need to make myself a
Tu-Tu for 'our' birthday. Wouldn't Layne just crap if he came home to see me in that?!?!? Almost worth trying it. LOL

SHELLY said...

Oh Cassie....let me make you a TuTu for your birthday!
What a great idea!