CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hi...I did a naughty thing!

Hi Everyone from Sarah!
I was trying to help mommy one morning before my bath. I decided she was so busy that I could help by getting ready for my bath. Mom is so careful with my hair that she snips my bands out of my hair so I don't have breakage...isn't that nice? Well I snipped for her. Woopsie! I cut off one of my pigtails by mistake and now have a bob. Don't give up on me now...my hair is growing really fast and really soon you will see lots of hairstyles again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks adorable!

Almost like Lucy from Narnia "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe"

Olga said...

She looks really cute. I wish I could cut my 4 year olds hair, but my husband would kill me.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE her bob! ;) My daughter did the same thing! I was SO sad, but this is adorable!

Kennedy Elizabeth said...

Her hair is adorable no matter what length! I love the color! I wish I had your daughter's hair!!!

Aunt Suzi Quilts said...

I love the bob. Would you post some fun hair does with short hair. I have 3 girls with short thin (baby hair still) hair and would love ideas. Thanks

MotherDiva said...

Hoping it grows back soon! I really miss your posts :) (But her bob is still adorable.)