CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Results of the Curlformers on Sarah

OK...here are the pics. They curlformers worked so much better when you sleep on them and don't try to dry them. Sarah never needed heat added to her hair and they are BOUNCY AND GORGEOUS! Note, I used the extra long and wide without any problem...one size fits all girls! It's about time.
This first picture is EXACTLY right after I pulled the pasta tubes out of her hair. I didn't touch it. You can see it is seperated at the crown. I didn't have a pic so I just used the end of my rattail comb and picked the curls through to lightly seperate them. The results are below. My rating A++++++ I love these things and may make a video if I get requests.




2 comments:

Ryan Family said...

have some of our own and love them!! BEst curlurs by far!

Ryan Family said...

so adorable!! LOVE the dress! Curlformers are the best!