CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Sarah's Curlformer Experience...

She is bathed and all curlformed up. To be continued in the morning! (she better not wake up because of these suckers because I love my Friday night sleep!)


Notice that even though Sarah's hair should have been been in medium length Curlformers, we were able to easily use the Extra long ones. I really recommend these. They are not heavy and so your child won't complain. This way you know the Curlformers will fit everyone without ends sticking out. If you click on one of her pictures, it will get larger and you can actually see the hair in the curlformers. It doesn't matter if the hair doesn't reach the bottom. Just consider them "decorations" Sarah feels like a Queen Bee in them.
Also, make sure you alternate the colors. Each color curls a different way and this prevents the curls from sticking together. Plus they look cuter, snicker.

Told ya they were comfy.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

What the?!?! I freaking do hair and I didn't even know about these little gems!
I am so getting them! I wanna do that to MY hair!
Vry cool! I haven't stopped by in awhile and really enjoyed the "hair blog" VERY FUN!