CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What to do the day after braids




You have all been there. You have put your daughter in braids the day before, let her sleep in them and woke up to find hair that looks like the nest of a huge bald eagle. Don't even try to comb through it. Get out your handy dandy goody brush, comb it back into a fuzzy wad of hair and assemble it like a bun. Put your cute bow under the fuzzy wad and add the cute clips and BINGO, you have pimped hair in less than two minutes. (The thing that takes the longest is trying to open these little clips without shooting them across the room!

1 comment:

Brianna Bell said...

I know what you mean about those clips, and they are so dang tiny! I hold the opening side with my fingers and push the back with my teeth which seems to work well.

I like that style and the bow and clips look so pretty :)

Brianna
www.girlscurls.blogspot.com