CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

DOES THIS HAIRBOW MEASURE UP?


I make hairbows for fun. Not for sale. I gift them to the people I love too...so if you haven't gotten one...well....just kidding.
I LOVE the measuring tape that we all recognize from gramma's sewing basket (actually my grandmother never sewed anything but aprons as far as I can remember but I like to pretend I grew up perfect for my own self-esteem...you know if you lie to yourself long enough, you believe it. I can't remember her actually in an apron either but she did sport some great name brand clothing. So my family has some class, whatever)
Blah, blah...here is the bow. This is a big day for us because it is actually our first ponytail Sarah has been able to have since she chopped off her pigtail some time ago. BTW....she HATES this bow. She cried when I "MADE" her wear it before so I have to sneak it on the BACK of her head. Brilliant idea moms! The teachers love the bow but she doesn't even know which one is back there :) Now that is another WIN/WIN!
SHELLY

No comments: