CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

FROM THE STREET #2



Today we visited "Spencers" at the mall in Grand Forks, North Dakota. The #2 girl on the street was all too happy to share her gorgeous french braiding which she did PERFECTLY and tied into a cute messy bun/ ponytail in the back. It looked so neat in the front and yet looked appropriately casual in the back. I had total "hair envy". She wanted to hide her face, lol...so I let her :)....I don't know whether or not it was because we were in Spencers or "just a girl thing"...I know I wasn't looking so hot with my makeup today and would have never allowed a pic of me. Hooray for self done do's!
PS...gotta love the raunchy marijuana necklace and the St. Pat's T-shirt in the background that says "rub for good luck" with two gold shamrocks on the front, lol. I was looking for "fun" St. Patrick's day things but this may not have been the right spot...haha.

No comments: